Sugarcreek Swiss Festival 2012
Posted by Daria at September 28th, 2012
The Ohio Swiss Festival, conceived in 1953 with the dual purpose of promoting the Swiss cheese industry and the Village of Sugarcreek, is one of the state’s leading outdoor events. Sugarcreek is known as the center of the Swiss cheese industry in Ohio. Events include music, rides, crafts, food, and wine & cheese tasting from our local cheese makers and Ohio wineries.
This weekend, Bob Kravos is playing at the Sugarcreek Swiss Festival with Hank Haller.
Watch the video below for a taste of some Swiss folklore – from a Swiss Festival in Australia.
*** *** ***
- Little Italy festival town – LIFT
- Polka Hall of Fame Sausage Fest 2012
- Bob Kravos and The Boys In The Band at 2012 Slovenefest
- Swiss Festival officially kicks off Friday New Philadelphia Times Reporter
Swiss Festival officially kicks off Friday. New Philadelphia Times Reporter. SUGARCREEK The 60th Annual Ohio Swiss Festival officially kicks off Friday and ends Saturday night in the village. There will be polka music dancing and wine tasting today and Saturday along with amusement rides a craft tent and food booths
- The Big Cheese Guggisberg named Grand Champion Cheesemaker New Philadelphia Times Reporter
The Big Cheese Guggisberg named Grand Champion Cheesemaker. New Philadelphia Times Reporter. SUGARCREEK Richard Guggisberg of Millersburg-based Guggisberg Cheese Co. is the 2012 Grand Champion Cheesemaker an award presented Wednesday during preliminary events for the 60th annual Ohio Swiss Festival. This is the second year in.…
- Airstream trailers rolling into Sugarcreek - New Philadelphia Times Reporter Airstream trailers rolling into Sugarcreek. New Philadelphia Times Reporter. For the past 50 years silver Airstream trailers have rolled into the village when the Ohio Swiss Festival is set to begin. This year is special however for the Land-O-Lakes of Ohio Unit of the Wally Byam Caravan Club International as it will.…
- The Barn Inn 60th Annual Swiss Festival in Sugarcreek Ohio
September 28 and 29 2012 marks the 60th year of Sugarcreek’s annual Swiss Festival. Sugarcreek known as the Little Switzerland of Ohio annually hosts this event which provides a true Swiss culture experience.…
- Swiss Festival Week Village of Sugarcreek Ohio
There is a lot of activity in town lately and thanks to the planning and preparation of the Swiss Festival Committee the 60th Annual Swiss Festival is set to.…
- Past Events
- Sugarcreek Ohio
Sugarcreek is a village in Tuscarawas County Ohio United States The population was 2,174 at the 2000 census It is known as The.…
Category: Past Polka Events